Although we still have much work to do to be fully accessible to persons with disabilities, we do offer the following and welcome you to the museum. We will update this page as we make improvements.
- Designated accessible parking space in gravel lot.
- The path to the entrance is crusher dust.
- The main entrance is easily visible but only accessible via stairs. A ramp leads to an alternate accessible entrance at the back of the house although there is a high transition/bump.
- Main floor doors and frames are wide enough for crutches, doors are propped open and there are no obstructions in the path of travel.
- The second floor, attic and tower are only accessible via steep and narrow staircases.
- Gender-neutral washroom.
- Seating is available inside the house and on the verandah.